This DIY is super easy, the combination of basic materials and a printable template means even a novice crafter can produce this chic, simple phone case for themselves or as a gift in no time.
cell phone case pattern
- Print out cell phone case pattern. Lay onto leather, tape in place. Use stitching awl to poke holes as marked on the pattern.
- Cut out pattern.
- Hand stitch in and out around the leather through the poked holes (will create a dashed line effect, see photo).
- Then, hand stitch in the same manner to fill in the unstitched areas. Be sure to overlap about 3 stitches to keep the stitches secure.
- Fold over the left and right triangle flaps. Sew together, making sure the 4 poked holes are aligned.
- Add e6000 glue to the bottom flap, tuck inside, and glue in place.
- Hold for a few seconds to allow the glue to set in.